8 Ways to Know Your Relationship had Turned Sour
- Meeting Him seems like a Task- You do not want to plan anymore dates. You find excuses of staying at home rather than going out with him. Even going to the nearest restaurant seems like a mission impossible.
- Whats App Deleted- You have so many friends on Whats app but you prefer not talking to them and deleting the app all together rather than replying to every single ping of his. And even if you decide to stay, you either hide your last seen, status, profile picture from him or ignore his messages all together.
- Future is Irritating- The talks about your future together do not excite you anymore. Engagement, wedding, family get together, festivals celebrations-you just don’t want him to be a part of any event of your future.
- Physical Intimacy Reduced- Earlier even a single touch of his gave you butterflies in your stomach and now even a hug seems forceful and raising a finger on your dignity and self-respect.
- A New Secret Sharing Buddy- You have a new ear to put all your secrets into. Your boyfriend is no longer your best friend and a new guy is enjoying all the importance and late night talks.
- Friends are a Better Company- Remember the time you use to ditch your friends to catch a movie with your lover. That time has passed away and now it is vice-a-versa.
- His Gifts Become Useless- Greeting cards, the expensive watch, the sexy dress, the aromatic perfume, the huge teddy bear, etcetc etc. He spent his entire pocket money or salary on these gifts and now they feel like a clutter.
- The Name is also Unbearable- You use to hide his name in your mehendi, even though about getting his name tattooed but now you have started hating a friend or a relative who shares the name with your boyfriend.