- They litter the house- Oh yes they do and probably you are a cleanliness freak. Mine has eaten away all the furniture and shoes of the house but when he looks at me with his round, innocent eyes, I start loving my disturbed house.
- They live for a Short duration- It kills me when I think my dog would die before me but I do not want to waste my present, thinking about my future. Why should I let go the happiness of today for the worries of the future. And FYI- You will die too.
- Lot of pampering in needed- Indeed. They are innocent creatures who just need love and affection. But for the same reasons will you stop having babies? Or do you not cling to your partners for the same reason?
- Have to take them for walk- How is this a problem? I am still confused. Won’t it result in your own good health? Or are you too lazy to even play with your bundle of joy.
- Dogs are expensive to maintain- Seriously? What about those large amounts you spend on your freaking underwear or dinner dates?
- I am against Buying a Dog- So adopt them. At least do one good deed in your life. Give a home to a homeless and make his 10-12 years of life worth living in comfort.
- They Bark all day- And you talk all day. It is their way of communicating. You can’t keep your phones down even for a minute and you want a dog to shut up and sit mum?
Get a dog and you will realize the infinite happiness and the wonderful things they do to your life is endless and is nothing in comparison to the problems you THINK you will face.