If you haven’t already read the Vol 1 of Terribly Tiny Tales of Horror, Click Here!
1. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window
until I heard it come from the mirror again.
2. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06,
I heard my closet door creak open.
3. Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept.
Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.
4. In all of the time that I’ve lived alone in this house,
I swear to God I’ve closed more doors than I’ve opened.
5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and whispered,
“I heard that, too.”
6. She asked why I was breathing so heavily.
7.My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house.
She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
8. I woke to the sound of the baby monitor crackling with a voice comforting my firstborn child. As I adjusted to a new position, my arm brushed against my wife, sleeping next to me.
9. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. She always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking
just behind me.
10. There is nothing like the laughter of a baby.
Unless it’s 1 a.m. and you’re home alone.