1. I was having a pleasant dream when what seemed like hammering woke me. I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.
2. “I can’t sleep,” she whispered crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.
3. I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy, check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him. Another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s someone on my bed.”
4. You get home, tired after a long day’s work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch but another hand is already there.
5. I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
6. She went upstairs to check on her sleeping toddler. The window was open and the bed was empty.
7. I NEVER GO TO SLEEP BUT I KEEP WAKING UP!!
8. My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the Middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop. But it doesn’t help.
9. After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn’t know which was more frightening. Seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child,
Or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.
10. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping.
I LIVE ALONE!!